I thought it might be nice to make a place on this blog where you could easily reference my current regimen of vitamins, herbs, cycle charting and anything else that I have been using to get pregnant. I am placing links for your convenience–none of these are affiliate links.
- Prenatal Vitamin (Nature’s Best maybe? I bought it at Costco)– 1/day in evening
- Vitex— 3 capsules per day (000 size capsules)
- Vitamin D (Kirkland brand)– 6000 IU daily
- Vitamin B6— 50 mg daily
- Easy@Home OPK Test Strips
- I test with OPK’s beginning around the 12th day of my cycle
- Baby Dust Delivery — The ONLY reputable place we found
I will try to get a blog post up about our experience with different sperm shipping kits up to explain in more detail. If you don’t see one and are curious leave a comment as a gentle nudge
Known Donor Sites
- Known Donor Registry— Probably the most well-known site for finding a known donor. I think it has some shortcomings but provides a much-needed service nonetheless. It’s also completely free.
- Coparents.com— This site is where we found our donor though he also had a profile up at KDR. We found this site to be easier to navigate and I felt less on-guard that we would be bombarded by NI requests (natural insemination– aka SEX with the donor. Eww). This site is free to browse through the donors but you pay a monthly fee to message them. We only paid a one month fee so that we could introduce ourselves to the donor and arrange more in-depth conversation off-platform.